RC Imaging’s Mobile Positioner Pro has been designed to increase examination capabilities by assisting today’s busy Radiographer with obtaining precise, quick, and safe X-ray detector positioning thus eliminating costly retakes. The convenience of 26 vertical locking positions from floor level to 73 inches, fully rotational head, and 4 locking caster wheels help streamline workflow while ensuring safety for patients and equipment alike.
The optional counterbalanced base allows for an extended reach during cross-table procedures while adding weight capacity for superior stability.
- Fully adjustable height from floor level up to 73 in. with 26 locking positions
- Rotates 360 degrees, tilts +/- 90 degrees allowing cassettes/DR panels to face straight up, down, or anywhere in between
- Easy-glide vertical and horizontal adjustable clamps extend to 23 in. in all directions
- Compatible with DR panels and cassettes from 8x10 in. to 17x17 in. including DR Panel Protectors and Grid Encasements
- 1.25 in. Channel depth
- 4 locking casters for secure positioning
- Optional 40-pound counterweighted base for increased stability and extension during cross-table procedures
- Easy assembly