- Custom utility ports for ALL FPDs
- Patented positive lock to prevent DR panel pop outs
- Easy one hand operation
- Available with a grid or carbon fiber panel for weight distribution
- Multiple handle orientations available- Long, Short, and Dual
- All FPD sizes available
- Three layers of impact protection
- Patient friendly rounded edges
- 10x12 in. Lock-N-Secure® with Short Dimension Handle Technical Data Sheet
- 10x12 in. Lock-N-Secure® with Long Dimension Handle Technical Data Sheet
- 14x17 in. Lock-N-Secure® with Short Dimension Handle Technical Data Sheet
- 14x17 in. Lock-N-Secure® with Short Dimension Handle and Additional Accessory Handle Technical Data Sheet
- DR.LNS1417LD2 & DR.LNS1417LD2WD Technical Data Sheet
- DR.LNS1717 & DR.LNS1717WD Technical Data Sheet
- DR.LNS1417LD & DR.LNS1417LDWD Technical Data Sheet
Using an expensive flat panel detector (FPD) in a portable/mobile environment can be extremely risky. You can easily reduce the burden by protecting your DR detector investment with one of our Lock-N-Secure® FPD protectors. Our Lock-N-Secure® DR panel protectors contain multiple layers to absorb impact and increase weight capacity. Designed for both tethered and wireless FPDs, our Lock-N-Secure® products are strong yet lightweight offering a high degree of protection.
All of our Lock-N-Secure® DR panel protection products have been tested for strength and durability by an accredited independent laboratory which allows RC Imaging to offer you our Lifetime Warranty.
For improved imaging quality, you may also elect to include an x-ray grid along with this product in your quote.
Weights and Dimensions: