Using an expensive DR Panel in a portable/mobile environment can be extremely risky. You can easily reduce the burden by protecting your investment with our NEW innovative Lock-N- Secure® II DR Panel Protectors containing multiple layers to absorb impact and increase weight capacity. Designed for all wireless, cassette sized panels, Lock-N- Secure® II has the same unparalleled quality features as our original Lock-N- Secure® with a smaller, slim, universal fit profile.
All of RC Imaging’s panel protection products have been tested for strength and durability by an accredited independent laboratory.
- Custom utility ports
- Patented positive lock to prevent panel pop outs
- Easy one hand operation
- Available with a grid or carbon fiber panel for weight distribution
- Multiple handle orientations- Long, Short, and Dual
- Various sizes available
- Three layers of impact protection
- Patient friendly rounded edges
- For cassette-sized wireless or tethered panels
- NEW rotating Bucky solution
- NEW wall stand solution
For improved image quality, you may also select to include an X-Ray Grid along with this product in your quote.
Supports all cassette sized tethered and wireless DR Panels.
Weights and Dimensions:
- 14x17 in. Lock-N-Secure® II with Long Dimension Handle Spec Sheet
- 14x17 in. Lock-N-Secure® II with Short Dimension Handle Spec Sheet
- 17x17 in. Lock-N-Secure® II Spec Sheet