Descriptions and features
New Exclusive Medical Coated Positioners assist with proper patient positioning helping to eliminate motion and repeat studies. These positioners are manufactured using a high density polyurethane foam that is supportive and comfortable for the patient.
45 degree wedges provide proper positioning for oblique positioning of the spine, abdomen, pelvis, lower body or anytime a 45 degree angle is required.
- Radiolucent coated foam sponge with very low attenuation.
- Versatile for ease of positioning patients
- Fluid resistant, fire retardant, antimicrobial, antifungal. Surface is stain resistant to blood, Betadine, barium, patent bodily fluids.
- Easy to clean with 10% bleach solution or any medical grade disinfectant
- Durable state of the art medical grade coating contains active plasticizers so it will not dry out or crack
- Color: Blue
- Individually Wrapped
- Made in the USA
It is also hereby certified that this item is in compliance with the RoHS Directive 2015/863/EU and the current SVHC list of the REACH regulation 2006/1907/ECWhile sponges are radiolucent, some positioners may present artifacting issues along the edges of the positioners. Artifacts may be avoided if the edge of the positioner is not in the field of view. If you are concerned with artifacts, we recommend you purchase our closed cell foam positioners. Coated positioners are non-returnable once opened from packaging.