Flexi•holder® significantly reduces retakes caused by improper cassette positioning. It permits smoother scheduling and superior radiographs– saving film, time and labor for cost effective radiographic procedures.
Our free-standing model features an extra wide base for maximum stability. It allows accurate radiographs to be taken from virtually any angle from floor level to 71 in + (180 cm) high. It rolls into position on large, locking casters and tilts the cassette 180˚ facing straight up, down or anywhere in between. Free-standing and tabletop models accept virtually all cassettes.
- Helps eliminate retakes caused by improper cassette positioning.
- Replaces inefficient sandbags and other "make-shift" holders.
- Versatile Savings
- Saves time and labor for smoother scheduling and superior radiographs.
- Saves film and reduces radiation exposure due to minimal retakes.
- Minimizes patient assistance and discomfort in positioning.
Flexible Arm Movement
- Radiographs can be taken from any angle from floor level to 71” (180 cm).
- Tilts cassette 180° facing straight up, straight down or anywhere in between.
- Rotates cassette 360° clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Arm rotates 360° on vertical column.
- Arm telescopes 26” (66 cm) over the X-ray or operating room table.
- Arm assembly is counterweighted for easy raising or lowering.
- Optional 36” (91 cm) arm available.
Very Stable, Compact Design
- Rolls into position on large, locking casters for stable positioning.
- 19” x 22” x 75” (48 x 56 x 191 cm).
- 110 lbs. (50 kg)
- Convenient Ratchet Handles
Ratchet handles can be repositioned easily to help eliminate interference problems when positioning cassettes.
Accepts All Cassettes
- Accepts virtually all cassettes and does not obscure cassette film area.
- One Hand Operation
A lip on the cassette holder enables the cassette to be inserted with one hand, if necessary.
Accurate Calibration Scales
- Column and arm calibration scales provide exact, re